- The content contained on this web-site is for information and guidance only – it may change for time to time with further content or updates which are covered by these terms and conditions of use. Any changes can happen without notification at any time.
- Neither we or any third parties that can be found on this web-site provide any form of warranty or guarantee to the following: completeness, accuracy, suitability for the use of or any other claim that may be construed.
- In accessing this site or engaging with any services offered on or via this web-site, you acknowledge that it is at your own risk. Information or materials may, from time to time, become out of date or contain inaccuracies or errors either through the company it represents, or any third party displayed or contained on the web-site. The company expressly excludes all liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent of the Law, either nationally or internationally. That said, the company will endeavour to ensure utmost accuracy whenever possible to do so.
- The use and or engagement of services or materials accessed via this web-site are entirely at your own risk and the company represented by this web-site shall not be liable. It is the viewers responsibility to ensure any form of use of services or materials are suitable and meet your specific needs and requirements.
- Any unauthorised or attempted abuse of this web-site is strictly prohibited. Any breeches of this condition may give rise to a claim for damages or be seen as a criminal offence that will lead to prosecution.
- All original materials found on this web-site are the property of Reflexive Business Coaching and must not be copied, altered or distributed in any way.
- Any links to other web-sites, services or sources of information are there for the convenience of the viewer. This does not mean that we endorse such information, messages or content and they are subject to the terms and conditions of the specific web-site origination.
- The use and access of this web-site are subject to British Laws. By entering this web-site you are agreeing to adhere to these terms and conditions.
- Forced Majeure – any unforeseen damage, exploitation, or loss that results from entering, using, downloading, or implementing any of the materials, advice, strategies, etc contained on this web-site are all at the views risk.
Latest from the blog
Just for clarity, let’s start with a question: What are ‘old-skool’ prospecting tactics? These are the older more dated methods…
As a business owner or Sales Leader, when was the last time you analysed your customer base to conduct a…
Through the 80’s and 90’s, trade shows seemed to pop up everywhere, either local trade shows or the big trade…